1. Receive regular frequent chiropractic adjustments (according to Dr. Donald Pero's, PH. D., Chief of Research at New York's Preventative Medical Institute and Professor of Medicine at New York University). Dr. Pero's research study of 107 individuals who received long term chiropractic care chiropractic patients had a remarkable 200% greater immune competence than those who didn't receive chiropractic care. Despite a wide range of ages in this study, immune competence did not show any decline with age and remained uniform for the entire group. It is for this reason that new patients are encouraged to keep their chiropractic appointments to increase their immune system defenses and protect against all infectious diseases. Existing patients are encouraged to keep their adjustment appointments and to consider an increase in their frequency in their adjustments to maximize their immune and nervous system function.
2. COVID-19 clinic protocols involve social distancing during your clinic visit. Our large indoor and outdoor reception area allows for 6 feet distance between patients entering and exiting our clinic. Additionally our frequent disinfection protocols and procedures have always been and will remain exceptional. Our large clinic facility allows patients to be adjusted without coming near (6 feet) of other patients. All Doctors will wash and disinfect hands in between patients (this is more effective than glove procedures).
3. Protect and confine your elderly loved ones (80+ yrs old) and minimize any public contact especially those with chronic illness such as: cardiovascular disease, lung disease, immune disease, and/or diabetes.
4. Practice excellent hygiene which involves frequent washing of hands for 60 seconds in hot water with lathering soapy disinfectant suds.
5. Hydrant with 2-3 liters of pure fresh water per day. Eliminate intake of any processed foods and increase fresh fruits, vegetables, and high protein food sources (preferably organic). Vitamin and mineral supplements (consult with your Doctor of Chiropractic for recommendations).
6. If you have a fever, shortness of breath, and cough immediately report to a local medical facility for COVID-19 testing and if necessary treatment and quarantine.
7. Limit public exposure to essential workplace employment and activities such as visits to your Doctor of Chiropractic and/or other health care professionals, grocery shopping, and necessary supplies.